Friday, January 22, 2010

Just a short break?

Ummmm.....seriously I didn't realize it had been 3 1/2 months since my last post. I guess time flies here in the real world.

The biggest and most exciting change in my life is that we finally bought a house! Yay!! It is very beautiful, even though I might be a little biased.


Nah. I'm not biased. It is beautiful! And it will be even more beautiful when I get rid of the straggly bushes and plant some flowering trees and some flowers.

Other than moving into a new house, and the kids starting new schools, things are pretty much the same old, same old 'round here.

I am going to try to start posting again a little more consistently. I'm not going to promise, cause every time I do, it seems like I don't post for a month. So anyway, til next time. Whenever that is!


1 comment:

  1. YAY beautiful house! I am so glad to know your doing well! I love the design of the woodwork around the porch!!!

    ReplyDelete